The activities of the AdriaS project are grouped in five categories:
- Defining methodology and procedures for excavating and studying of the ships’ hulls, following the best practices in Mediterranean;
- Case studies aiming at study and reconstruction of ships from various periods (prehistory, classical antiquity, middle ages, early modern age), and tracing the evolution line of Adriatic shipbuilding and seafaring;
- Virtual 3D modelling and testing the strength and efficiency of ships hulls and cargo containers (amphorae);
- Education of young researchers through workshops/summer schools;
- Dissemination activities.